Anna is a qualified and experienced Psychotherapist and provides a confidential, safe and non- judgmental environment in which to work.
Anna originally trained in Melbourne; she has lived in the U.K. since 1993 and continued her studies and training in London at WPF. She is a member of BACP, UKCP, FPC and FDAP.
Anna worked in the helping professions in both the voluntary and statutory sectors for 15 years before setting up in private practice and has a wide and varied professional experience on which to draw. She is committed to providing the best possible care and continues her professional development with ongoing training and study.
Anna’s work can include short and long term therapy and can help with issues such as:
- Stress and anxiety
- Persistent feelings of depression, loneliness or emptiness
- Lack of confidence and self esteem
- Issues around all types of addiction, eating disorders and self-harm
- Bereavement, loss, serious illness (e.g. cancer, HIV)
- Relationship problems
- Parenting issues, post-natal depression.
For more information visit her website www.central-londonpsychotherapy.co.uk